Have you ever found that your smartphone does not turn back after you restart the phone? When you experience this problem, of course you will be quite panicked, confused and moreover you can think if your phone is damaged. The problem also occurs for some users HTC 10. They found that their HTC 10 screen won’t turn on after they restart to restore the smartphone.
Although the HTC 10 already pressed the button lights up as usual, but the screen stays black and nothing is show up. Before you perform a variety of ways to make your phone on, make sure that the problem is not due to a weak battery of phone that you have.
How to fix HTC 10 screen won’t turn on
For make sure that the battery is not the causes, connect HTC 10 to an electrical outlet to charge your phone while. But if it not the cause, then we will explain to you how to to fix HTC 10 screen won’t turn on in various ways.
- Hit the Power button
The first way you can do is to press the power button a few times. This way you do to make sure that there is a problem with the powering of HTC 10.
- Boot to Safe Mode
You should know that when you change booting into Safe Mode in HTC 10, it will only run on pre -loaded application. In addition, the usefulness of this method will allow you to see if another application is causing the problem. To do that, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Power button at the same time.
- After the HTC screen appears, release the Power button and then press and hold the Volume Down.
- When it restarts, the text Safe Mode will appear in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Boot to Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache Partition
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons at the same time
- Release the Power button when the phone vibrates, still holding on the other two buttons until Android System Recovery screen appears.
- Using the Volume Down button, highlight wipe cache partition and press the Power button to select it.
- After the cache partition is cleared, the HTC 10 will reboot automatically